- Written training will be provided once the training sessions begin
- Weekly group training sessions
- Weekly informational e-mail updates
- Exclusive discounts to Fleet Feet Sports
- Experienced coaching at all group workouts
- Energy replacement drinks and water at workouts
- Special group workouts at exclusive locally owned fitness studios
- Running schedules developed by RRCA certified running coach Nick Stump
- Education on proper form, fueling, pacing, stretching and more!
Training Program Details
Informational meeting: May 18th and 24th at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports
-Registration opens: May 2nd
-Kick off date: Wednesday June 1st @ 6:00pm
-Training location and times: Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas.
-Price: $50 ($30 until 5/25/16 using EARLYSIZZLER coupon)
-Meet your coaches by visiting at one of our informational sessions!
There is no goal race. Our goal is to create a healthy and vibrant fitness community through the tough, hot summer months and help show how you can improve your running through strength training.
Required activity prior to the Fleet Feet Sports Summer Sizzlers
We want you to be successful and safe during the Summer Sizzlers program. The following are pre-requisites for the Summer Sizzlers training program:
- Have to carry a water bottle of at least 10 oz. for each workout/meetup.
- Participants need to be able to complete (run/walk) at least 1 mile at one time.
- Need to be injury free and cleared by your doctor.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org