- Written training will be provided once the training sessions begin
- Weekly group training sessions
- Weekly informational e-mail updates
- Exclusive discounts to Fleet Feet Sports
- Experienced coaching at all group workouts
- Energy replacement drinks and water at workouts
- Personalized training intensities based on speed work times
- Running schedules developed by coach Nick Stump
- Education on proper form, fueling, pacing, stretching and more!
Training Program Details
Informational meeting: Monday November 7th and Thursday November 10th at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports
-Registration opens: October 24th, 2016
-Kick off date: Tuesday, November 15th at Fleet Feet Sports @ 6:30pm
-Training location and times: Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas.
-Meet your coaches by visiting at one of our informational sessions!
You pick your race and we will help get you ready for new distances, PR's, and overall awesomeness.
Required activity prior to the Fleet Feet Sports half-marathon training group
We want you to be successful with your half-marathon training program. The following are pre-requisites for the marathon training program:
- Run/walk under a 15 minute per mile pace for the marathon.
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age to register.
- Participants need to be able to complete (run/walk) at least 3 miles at one time.
- Need to be injury free and cleared by your doctor.
*Registration fee does not include any race entry fees. Must sign up individually for your own race(s).*
To register for the Marathon and 1/2 Marathon Training Program please follow this link
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org