Running fun in the setting summer sun. Wings and beer follow the race. First 700 to register will receive a free dri-fit shirt and stadium beverage cup! Gender specific t-shirt sizing until June 20. Registration and packet pickup at South County Regional Park, 7:00 p.m. Proceeds from the Racing with the J Series support the scholarship fund for programs and services provided by the Levis Jewish Community Center.
About the Run
Check-in/Registration: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Race: 7:00 p.m.
Free wings, salad, beer (21 and over) and more after the race!
South County Regional Park
12551 Glades Road, Boca Raton
Provided by Accuchip Timing
$30 until July 9 ♦ $35 July 10-19 ♦ $40 Race Day
Race Packet Pickup Information:
Before Race Day – 2 Locations
1. Packets distributed at Levis JCC
9801 Donna Klein Blvd., Boca Raton
(use 95th street south entrance)
Must have valid drivers license to enter the campus
- July 15-16, 12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- July 17-18, 12:00 - 8:00 p.m.
2. Packets distributed in-store at Runner's Edge
3195 N. Federal Highway, Boca Raton, during business hours:
Race packets will be distributed at South County Regional Park at the Sunset Pavilion
- Thursday, July 20, 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female winners in each age category, and the top 3 male and female overall
- Masters Award to fastest male and female runner over 40
- Top 3 male and female overall
10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+