FIT Specialist & Marketing Coordinator (Part-time) – Delray Beach
FIT Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Build genuine relationships with customers and exceed their expectations.
- Determine customer’s need or wants and offer product solutions to maximize their success.
- Utilize and complete all Fleet Feet Sports educational opportunities to expand knowledge on details of each shoe, apparel item, and accessory in the store as well as customer service, biomechanics, and selling strategies.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and restock storewide
- Be an ambassador for Fleet Feet Sports at all activities, functions, and happenings
- Have FUN!!
Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Builds the customer base through communication with past, present, and new customers. Relentlessly think about storytelling to the community and building ticket counts.
- Business to Business marketing: Develop relationships with medical and corporate communities.
- Business to Consumer marketing: traditional advertising, race/event attendance, community outreach
- Budget management: Document and maintain expenses allocated towards marketing efforts to be within desired range set by Management. Be creative in the way you leverage community relationships and in-kind sponsorships.
- Utilize data provided by our POS system track progress and generate new ideas: weekly report of new contacts, tickets generated, people reached, # of tickets projected to produce, and the projected value of each relationship.
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Story Telling, Clear Communication and Writing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Detail Oriented
Hourly pay and gas mileage compensation as per Florida law
Email all resumes, employment application, and questions to Nick@fleetfeetdelray.com.